Pro / R-Pro
Pro Line: The next progression from DX plastic, Pro plastic has good all weather grip, enhanced durability, and maintains affordability. Plus, there’s an added bonus of extra glide. In the market for even more grip and flexibility? - GStar discs are your answer.
R-Pro: Not only does this gummy and flexible plastic feel great, it’s also ideal for slinging in wet weather. David Wiggins Jr. threw an R-Pro Boss 1108 feet, a world record. Need something more firm, but similar price? Try XT plastic.
- Vroom. Vroom. No need to pay for extra insurance with this speedster. Just rare back and watch it rocket through the fairway. Now available in the grippy Pro plastic, this Corvette provides a little turn when thrown hard, but soon straightens back out for a very long flight. More about the Corvette: The Corvette is among our fastest class of distance drivers, Speed 14. It offers players extended glide, fairway accuracy, and commanding distance. Flight Numbers: 14 | 6 | -2 | 2ClosePro Corvette$14.00
- Note: Stamp Colors will be randomly selected. King of the Fairway. That sounds pretty nice doesn’t it? After bagging the easy-to-throw KC Pro Lion, prepare for a long and fruitful reign. In mild conditions, this friendly mid-range can handle any line, but it really shines for medium length tunnel shots. Just apply a touch of hyzer and watch the Lion float straight toward the hole. How it feels: Firm. Smooth. Flat. You know how KC Pro Rocs feel? Just like that. The convex rim, small bead and flat flight plate give the Lion a comfortable grip and create a neutral flight. Flight Numbers: 5 / 4 / 0 / 2CloseKC Pro Lion$14.00
- The Wahoo is a fast disc with a lot of glide. This disc has a flight similar to a Dragon with increased speed and range. The Wahoo is a floating distance driver that will give you the confidence to throw over larger bodies of water like never before.CloseR-Pro WahooFrom $12.60 To $14.00
- Find the warrior inside you with the XXL Innova Pro Leopard Throw Pink Edition. How this batch feels/ other details: Noticeable dome. Poppy. Smooth yet ample grip. More about the design: Battling cancer takes incredible strength and courage not only for those undergoing the fight, but for their loved ones as well. Our XXL Throw Pink Edition series takes inspiration from these warriors with designs featuring popular Innova characters as fierce female warriors like this Leopardess. More about the Leopard: The Leopard should be everyone’s first fairway driver as it is has excellent glide and is easy to throw straight and far. The Leopard is a great turnover disc for players of all skill levels. More experienced players can use the Leopard for throwing distance stretching “Hyzer Flip” shots. More about Throw Pink: About Throw Pink: Each purchase supports Throw Pink's initiatives to encourage more women and girls into a lifetime of healthy recreation through the game of disc golf. Throw Pink events around the globe raise funds for women's health-related charities. Visit Throwpink.com for details.Close
- Released in the era of the wide rimmed driver, the Beast was an instant classic, giving players more distance using less power. The Beast’s high glide, high speed and high speed turn combine to give big distance. It is suitable for beginners and pros alike.ClosePro BeastFrom $13.50 To $15.00
- The Katana is built with the finesse thrower in mind. Recommended downwind driver. Hit the angle right and watch it bolt out of sight. The physical characteristics resemble a Boss with the flight characteristics of a Sidewinder on steroids. Master the technique of Katana and rule the course.Close
- The Leopard should be everyone’s first fairway driver as it is has excellent glide and is easy to throw straight and far. The Leopard is a great turnover disc for players of all skill levels. More experienced players can use the Leopard for throwing distance stretching “Hyzer Flip” shots. The Leopard makes a dependable long range roller.ClosePro Leopard$15.00
- The Orc is one of our most popular, straight flying distance drivers. It combines speed with accuracy for very long range, predictable flights. Great for straight ahead power shots and long hyzer shots. Suitable for powerful throwers, but still manageable by beginners in lighter weights.Close
- Like the name, this disc has natural turn. Similar to the Archon, the Tern is a fast slightly understable disc that is designed for long shot shaping throws. In the hands of a powerful player, it just may be one of the farthest flying discs due to the long glide and natural turn.Close
- This is a fast stable driver that can handle full power throws and moderate headwinds. The R-Pro Boss, with its lighter weights and big glide, has the potential of huge distance. Just ask David Wiggins Jr. He threw the R-Pro Boss 1,109 feet to break the World Distance Record.Close
- The JK (Juliana Korver) Aviar is made from the driver mold in a special blend of durable Pro-line Plastic that is more flexible and grippier than the other Aviar models. It has the same flight characteristics as the KC Aviar. Its softer plastic is better in colder climates and for those who have dry hands and require a tackier grip.CloseJK Pro AviarFrom $12.60 To $14.00