How we use your information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To provide and/or improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions or for internal record keeping
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys or other site features
- To send periodic emails about additional services, features, or products
How we protect your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. After a transaction, your credit card number will NOT be stored on our servers.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Refunds / Returns
For all of your Refund questions, please visit our Customer Service Page.