Does your fairway game have the IT factor? It’s time to find out. Throw the Innova IT. It’s the understable fairway driver in GStar plastic that’s round ready right off the shelf.
No break-in time
Other understable discs require break-in time to achieve the desired turnover flight. Not the case here. IT is ready to fill that flippy spot from throw one.
GStar IT disc Flight Numbers: 7 / 6 / -2 / 1
What IT is: A finesse fairway driver similar to a beat-in Leopard or Roadrunner that’s big on glide, turn, and usability.
What IT is NOT: A beefy driver you will only use for specialized shots and will take months to break-in.
Kinds of shots IT excels at:
- Turnovers that stay turned (IT’s turn is gentler than discs like the Mamba)
- Effortless Hyzer Flips
- Tunnel shots / Tight Alleyways / Tough to hit gaps
- Standstill shots
Point and Shoot
The GStar IT disc was built for glide and ease of use. The underside of the rim is more rounded than other Innova fairway drivers and the top has a healthy amount of dome.
Who should throw IT?
- Intermediate to advanced players looking for a dependably understable disc.
- Older players looking to regain that deft touch.
- Women and newer players in search of an easy to throw sharpshooter.
Why you should buy this disc: If you are looking to make silky smooth anhyzers and hzyer flips - IT is all you need.