Your feet have it rough: confined to balmy, tight spaces for hours on end. Make their job easier with the high performing, tough, and comfortable Grip6 Wool Socks – No Show.
Made from Rambouillet Merino Wool, these socks ventilate and manage moisture naturally, making them ideal for any activity including disc golf.
Material: 38% Merino Wool / 60 % Nylon / 2 % Elastic
Fit: These socks fit slightly below the average running shoe.
Details for the Fastback AKA The Perfect Ankle Sock:
- Grip6’s thinnest sock yet
- Material evenly hugs foot.
- No slip heel pocket.
- Moisture Wicking keeps socks dry and comfortable.
- Antimicrobial wool means say goodbye to stinky socks!
- Insulates even when wet.
American Product: Processed and Knit in the USA. Wool USA sourced.
Unlimited Lifetime Warranty: The GRIP6 A3 Guaran-Damn-Tee protects against any malfunction, accident, and all possible wear & tear.
Scrimp on your Undies. Not your feet: When it comes to traversing an 18-hole round, the burden always falls on your feet. Bargain socks from the local big box store may be an easy option, but see if they last more than one disc golf season. You and your feet have a long way to go. Buy socks that last!
- Small: Men 6-7, Women 6-7
- Medium: Men 7.5-9.5, Women 8.5-10.5
- Large: Men 10-12, Women 11-12
- X-Large: Men 12.5, Women 13+