Your feet have it rough: confined to balmy, tight spaces for hours on end. Make their job easier with the high performing, tough, and comfortable Grip6 Wool Tall Socks - Highline.
Made from Rambouillet Merino Wool, these socks ventilate and manage moisture naturally, making them ideal for any activity including disc golf.
Material: 54% Merino Wool / 40 % Nylon / 6% Elastic
Fit: Above the calf.
American Product: Processed and Knit in the USA. Wool USA sourced.
Details for the Highline, AKA The Most Comfortable Boot Sock:
- Moisture wicking.
- Insulates even when wet.
- Well made.
- Antimicrobial wool means say goodbye to stinky socks!
- Combination of Wool, Nylon, and Elastic means increased durability.
- Shelter your legs from insects and poison ivy with these quality socks.
Unlimited Lifetime Warranty: The GRIP6 A3 Guaran-Damn-Tee protects against any malfunction, accident, and all possible wear & tear.
Scrimp on your Undies. Not your feet: When it comes to traversing an 18-hole round, the burden always falls on your feet. Bargain socks from the local big box store may be an easy option, but see if they last more than one disc golf season. You and your feet have a long way to go, you might as well clad them in worthy socks.
- Small: Men 6-7, Women 6-8
- Medium: Men 7.5-9.5, Women 8.5-10.5
- Large: Men 10-12, Women 11-12
- X-Large: Men 12.5-14.